Saturday, October 03, 2009

tear jerk off



have you ever heard music so beautiful it made you cry? not like fuckin' backstreet boys' 'i want it that way' reminding you of your former heterosexual days and debbie lemon's milky white breasts on your yellow chenille bedspread while your parents watched who wants to be a millionaire? i'm talking about when music hits something inside of you, a chord (no pun intended) that when perfectly rung vibrates the whole of you, from your heart outwards, and makes you actually cry, out of what i imagine is joy.
i may have just rolled a tear onto my lapel. and i'm wearing a t-shirt.
enjoy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey you....b/c I saw your status on FB I decided to come here and read some of your blog. And I couldn't agree more with this post. Some music has produced instantaneous tears and just overwhelming emotion. It's unexplainable --- and honestly, I love when it happens. It matters.

Miss you, hope to see you soon! I love your blog. Your style of writing is so accessible. I love it.