Tuesday, August 05, 2008

it's too big (that's what she said)



so here's a status that was too long to post on facebook:

Bryan doesn't understand the obsession with celebrity, namely the scofia after the first images of the 'brangelina twins,' a phrase that once seen on cnn.com, made me want to #3. i mean, ya'aint never gonna meet them (i can hear my mother scolding me all the way from pennsylvania for that one). bitches should be all over nancy grace. now there's some goss worth sippin' on.

thanks for nothing, facebook.
and that's all i have to say.

4 comments:

Christopher said...

That pic is disturbing.

Please tell me that it's some fancy mocha infused, herbal, non-fecal facial mask...or a melted fudge brownie.

BRYAN AMBITION said...

actually, it's a face in the advanced stages of tertiary syphilis.
long story ;-)

Dantallion said...

I think people might be interested in a long story about tertiary syphilis..I mean, how could they not be??

Chris said...

But look how nicely shaped her eyebrows are.