Monday, March 05, 2007

drunk on the train I

Now, I ask you: first, the sanctity of marriage is challenged by those fervent homosexuals; now not even death is a final rest. Anna nicole's body has been through more processes than her living body's undergone plastic surgery procedures. I'm surprised it hasn't already decomposed into a poly-vinyl skeleton. Now they don't even know if it's going to remain buried in the Bahamas. What's worse is now, amidst this maelstrom of rotting upset, the father of her son Daniel has requested that his body be exhumed and relocated to Texas!! (Not a pretty sight, I'd presume...would that be considered passenger or cargo? Maybe this will be Jet Blue's redemptive chance).
This world is getting increasingly unnatural. Limbs are fake, boobs are plastic and the word 'exhumation' is tossed around as nonchalantly as appeal.
Maybe I shouldn't complain-at this rate, I can stay 22 forev and get all the sun I want, and when it comes time to care, such words as 'face transplant' and 'astral projection' might be just as common. Hmm...something to think about.

No comments: